THE S/S 2014 SHOE

by - May 30, 2014

espadrilles heaven online

If there was an award for the most popular/favorite shoe of spring and summer, this year, the winner would most certainly be: THE ESPADRILLES!

Starting with straw at the bottom, most of the times, and continuing with anything you can imagine on top. Simple fabric, leather, mesh detailing, satin, suede, lace and even pony skin! Again, every brand and every store I checked has at least one pair. Sometimes you'll find them as simple flats, others as flatforms or lace-up shoes. I know there are also wedges, but I decided to stick to the flats today.

Remember the time I told you about the trend of man-repelling shoes? Well, this time, I totally get why all the fuss! Espadrilles are chic, comfortable, easy to style, suitable for any time of the day, perfect if you're not ready yet for sandals and flip flops and simply go with everything especially if they are more minimalistic like the ones from Chanel (above). 

I must admit I already bought two pairs in the last month and I love them so SO much. Maybe it's because they make vacation look closer than it is, maybe because I can wear them in the city everyday and also take them with me when I go on vacation! It's my shoe crush I guess! Did you notice that some pairs from Zara and Mango look familiar? 

So, those of you who have been hesitating to get yourself a pair of espadrilles, I say, Go for it! For now, take a look at some nice pairs I found!

H&M
 H&M
 H&M
 JADES 24
 Nicholas Kirkwood-Net-a-porter
 Manebi-Net-a-porter
 Mango
Mango
 Prism-Farfetch
 Stradivarius
 Stradivarius
Tabitha Simmons-Net-a-porter
  Tabitha Simmons + TOMS-Net-a-porter
 TOPSHOP

  TOPSHOP
  TOPSHOP
 Tory Burch-Net-a-porter
  Valentino-Net-a-porter
  Valentino-Net-a-porter
  Valentino-Farfetch
  Valentino-Stylebop
 ZARA
 ZARA
 ZARA
ZARA

Do you guys like espadrilles? Which one of these is your favorite? Please leave a comment to let me know what you think!

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια