Monday, May 12, 2014

SOPHIA WEBSTER FOR J.CREW

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post for some days but things were pretty hectic here. I had some french exams and I hope I did well(fingers crossed!). Now that it's done, I haven't realised it yet and I'm super tired, but I felt I needed to make this post. If you've read my blog before, you probably know that I have a huge shoe addiction, and also that I love Sophia Webster. One thing you may not know is that I also really like J.Crew. It is a perfect combination of stylish pieces for every occasion in a reasonable price most of the time! So you can obviously guess how excited I am about this collaboration. Surprisingly, this is one of the designer's most "normal" collections. I mean no wings, no animals, nothing like that for that matter. Even though I am absolutely crazy about these, I know that some people find them "too much". I don't understand, since all of her designs are to die for, but it's good to have some pairs for the ones who want something different but are not ready to take a big step(literally?). I admire Sophia Webster so much and I look up to her. I am just a baby designer right now, but she is such a huge inspiration. After all, her designs reflect my personality in more than one ways. I'm pretty sure that all my friends will hate this post but I hope that you guys like it! Or you could just be inspired to step out of your comfort zone and spice things up! 
Normal is boring ;)
What do you guys think of this collection? Do you like Sophia Webster? Please leave a comment to let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer