WOULD YOU HOLD THEM?

by - March 18, 2014


After the post about shoes, I decided to make one about bags. My love for them is equal to my love for shoes. I am so addicted and I can't help it. These bags for Spring 2014 are just so perfect! What I love the most is that the designers transformed some classic styles we all love, into spring-perfect pieces. I believe you all know what I'm talking about (hu-hu Chanel). You've probably noticed that most of the bags here (like the shoes) are not what we call "normal". But that's the point! 

Of course I am a huge fan of timeless minimalist pieces, but I also love the extravagant and "weird" ones. What's the point, after all, if I show you what you've already seen? It's so much fun to do something out of the ordinary. I'm just telling you all this because my friends completely freaked out when they saw the shoes, and I just wanted to show you my point of view. It's nice to go for the unexpected, not stick to the basics and just do your thing. That's what will make you stand out! 

I don't know about you, but I would hold every single one of these bags! I love the extravagant, I love Charlotte Olympia who replaces Sophia Webster here, I love to have fun with what I wear! 

Do you guys like them? Would you ever hold them? Leave a comment to let me know what you think! And BEWARE: The Fendi bags look like they bite :P 











You May Also Like

2 σχόλια