TWIGGY

by - March 03, 2014

heaven online twiggy

Today I want to talk to you about one of my style icons, one of my favorite models of all time, Twiggy (Lesley Lawson)! British, started to work as a model while she was still a teenager and she managed to conquer the fashion world and become one of the symbols of the 60's. She became famous for her petite figure and her androgynous style. Big eyes, long lashes, short hair. Her creativeness and sense of fashion made her the inventor of the lashes drawn under the eyes, named after her. What can anyone say about her? It's such a shock to hear people say "I don't know who she is" or "she's ugly"! 

A legendary icon, a powerful source of inspiration, she is and will always be my favorite!
What do you guys think of her?

  

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια