LITTLE BLACK JUMPSUIT ♡

by - May 11, 2019



Hello my loves! I am back ♥

As you probably already know, I love to find show-stopping pieces to add in my wardrobe. I have never met a dazzling garment I did not like, yet lately, I tend to gravitate towards more classic and practical clothes that I can wear over and over again. I blame my hectic schedule for that but, regardless, I never cease to be amazed by beautiful things.

That is exactly what happened the first time I stumbled upon this jumpsuit at elegrina.gr. I just could not stop staring at the photos and all I could think of was that it looked formal yet so effortlessly chic at the same time. I feel like it is ideal for so many different occasions, from birthdays and cocktails with friends to weddings and events, depending on the way you style it. Here, I wanted to keep it simple in order to let the jumpsuit shine.





There are two things I love about this piece. The fit and the detailing. I ordered the size "medium" and I was pleased to discover that it fits and compliments my body perfectly (which is always a gamble when you order clothes online). It is a tad long for me, but I don't mind it since I am only ever going to pair it with high heels. The fabric is soft and stretchy and did not irritate my sensitive skin at all. It feels really comfortable wearing it and moving around and I like the sleeve since it makes it more interesting and eye-catching. The belt is detachable so you can really play around with it or remove it if you prefer a cleaner look. 

I just felt really elegant and sexy wearing this garment and I simply can't wait for the next time I will get to put it on.

All in all, I would one hundred percent recommend you checking out this jumpsuit, or " ολόσωμη φόρμα " like we call it in greek! And, if jumpsuits are not your cup of tea, elegrina.gr offers a wide selection of dresses (aka φορέματα) to choose from!

What are your thoughts on this little black jumpsuit? Let me know in the comments below! ♥


You May Also Like

2 σχόλια

  1. Nice look..Thanks for sharing..
    https://www.jigno.com/seller/account/create/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Informative and very useful content, thanks for sharing this wonderful information.
    dresses online

    ReplyDelete