BAD HAIR DAY? JUST WIG IT!

by - January 21, 2020


BAD HAIR DAY? JUST WIG IT!

Hello my darlings! Happy new year! Can you believe it is 2020 already? Personally, I am very pumped for the new decade to start, but I will not bore you with my New Year's Resolutions. It is safe to say that we all have set our own personal (unrealistic?) goals and it is best not to share them in case we end up binge watching our favorite shows on Netflix all year long. 😝

In any case, today I wanted to talk to you about a topic that is very near and dear to all our hearts. You guessed it, hair. A woman's hair is, in my humble opinion, one of the most powerful accessories that can make or break any look. And while we can spend hours drooling over the sleek locks that show up on our Instagram feeds and researching ways to make our own hair like that, sometimes things don't work out as planned.

A bad hair day could happen due to various reasons, from the weather and the products you used, to a hormonal imbalance. Figuring our which is the cause of the problem sure helps to combat it in the future but, when you want to leave the house looking flawless and your hair just isn't having it, you need something quick and efficient. Enter, wigs.

For a long time, I would picture wigs in my head as the cheap plastic accessories my mom would buy me when I was a kid for Halloween. Thus, you can imagine my surprise when I figured out how wrong I was. Nowadays, wigs have evolved into a luxurious addition to your beauty routine and can be so well made that people won't be able to tell the difference between the wig and your real hair. Soft, silky and shiny, they come in just about every length, style and color you can think of and, of course, you can style them yourself to your own liking.

BAD HAIR DAY? JUST WIG IT!


I recently came across Niawigs and I was in awe of the vast and well-curated selection the carry. In particular, the two variations that caught my eye were the full lace wigs and the luxy ones. What is the difference, you ask?

Well, Full Lace Wigs feature full lace cap that can be worn with or without adhesive. They are made with adjustable straps and combs for a secure fit. Like any other full lace wig, these units are 100% hand tied so they can be parted anywhere and can be worn in a high pony. 

Luxy Wigs, made of 100% Virgin human hair, all come with the pre-plucked hairline, pre-bleached knots and pre-sewn elastic band. Virgin hair, completely in its original state and has not been permed, dyed, colored or bleached in any way, is considered to be the rarest and best hair on the market. So wigs made of virgin hair can last much longer than any other wigs made of lower-grade human hair. You can also style your virgin hair wigs like your own hair, which is very easy and convenient.

If you want to explore more styles, I recommend you visiting their website niawigs.com

Have you ever tried a wig? What are your thoughts on this emerging trend? Please share your experience in the comments below. I would love to know ❤

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια