SUMMER WISHLIST: YELLOW DRESS ♡

by - June 26, 2018

yellow dress heaven online

Hello my darlings! How are you feeling this warm summer day? I am certainly feeling optimistic about the future and I am excited to start getting back on track with my blog. I know I say that every single time and the truth is that life has been rather hectic lately. But I just love posting here and I really want to do it more regularly.

Anyways, today I wanted to put together a little wish list with an item that I see as a staple in my summer wardrobe. The yellow dress!

Dresses are my go-to for warmer months and I believe you can easily incorporate them into most social situations. They allow you to show some skin, feel the summer breeze and embrace your feminine side while staying sexy and comfortable (well, most of the times). And yellow is perfect for this season since it is vivid, fun and happy and it instantly rings summer. 


yellow dress heaven online 

The first item on my wishlist is a Knot Gingham Cami women mini yellow dress that is the definition of cuteness and looks perfect for summer walks. What I like about it is that you can dress it up or down and pair it with white sneakers, sandals, espadrilles and even throw a denim jacket over top.


yellow dress heaven online

The second one is technically a romper which looks like a dress but is much more comfortable - unless you need to use the restroom. I love the neckline and I feel that it would flatter many women. And, because it is yellow and not pink, it doesn't look childish which is always a plus.


yellow dress heaven online

The third item is also a striped romper, but this one has a much more relaxed vibe. I like that it is more casual and, in my vacation deprived head, it screams resort. Plus, like the previous one, you can remove the belt if you like and pair it with several different items.


yellow dress heaven online

Lastly, I chose this mid-calf dress with 1/2 sleeves for a more polished look. By that, I mean that this dress is not exactly fit for the beach but it goes without saying that you can pair it with white trainers or slides to make it more everyday appropriate. 
Is it just me or the lemon print reminds you too of Dolce and Gabbana? I simply adore it!

What do you guys think of these yellow dresses/rompers? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below and don't forget to check out Zaful's website to discover more gorgeous clothes and accessories! ♥

They even were kind enough to provide me with some coupons for you guys: 


Use code " ZFbunny " for all orders over 25USD save 3USD ( 3 times limited )

Use code  "ZFbunny"  for all orders over 50USD save 6USD( 3 times limited )

Use code  "ZFbunny"  for all orders over 100USD save 12USD ( 3 times limited )

You May Also Like

3 σχόλια

  1. I have always been a great fan of Unique style dresses. I have been searching for some nice websites and your blog post has been the perfect answer to all my queries. Thank you for sharing this fabulous blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bespoke is the ancient method of constructing custom suits. The word customized is alleged to possess originated from the outlets of Chandigarh, once customers would choose a cloth that was already antecedently sold. Call Now @ +91-9815837270.

    Best Women Formal Dresses in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and Pretty Yellow Dress for Girls. This dress looks amazing and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete