MY GREEK LITTLE PARADISE: PAROS

by - August 05, 2014

paros heaven online

Wow, I can't believe I'm back home writing this from my desk! It feels like yesterday that I wrote my last post while traveling to Paros. This 10-day trip truly was amazing beyond any expectation. 

I got to do all the things I wanted to, and even more. I saw some of the people I love the most and also met some new ones. I had so much fun and got to see once again this beautiful island that manages to take my breath away every single time. It's not just the landscapes and the little streets, it's the memories. But I can only share with you a tiny bit of this beauty. The cute little alleys, the sea, the sky, the sun setting in the horizon that seems limitless...

I'm sad I couldn't stay longer, but I can't complain. My days there were fantastic and I can't wait to go back there next year. But for now, let's daydream a little and prepare for another exciting upcoming trip. Do you want to daydream with me? Enjoy!

paros heaven online
paros heaven online
paros heaven online
paros heaven online
paros heaven online
paros heaven online
paros heaven online
paros heaven online
paros heaven online
paros heaven online
paros heaven online
paros heaven online
paros heaven online
paros heaven online
paros heaven online
paros heaven online
paros heaven online
paros heaven online
paros heaven online
paros heaven online
paros heaven online

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια