MORE SUMMER ESSENTIALS ft. ROSEGAL ♡

by - August 08, 2017

Hello my precious darlings! How are you this lovely day? Are you ready to discover more summer essentials? This time, I teamed up with Rosegalthe intimate fusion of endless possibilities that vintage and modern apparel has to offer. Their website is simply amazing and you can find a wide variety of stylish stuff to drool over. They even have a plus-size section which I think is amazing (even though I don't fall into that category). Everybody deserves cute and affordable clothes no matter what size they are! ♥

Today I wanted to share with you some of my favorite pieces from rosegal.com . Believe me when I say it was really hard to narrow it down and only pick a few things.
I wanted to create a wishlist for Summer 2k17, even though August is the last month of summer. We still have plenty of sunny days ahead of us and, for some, summer is just beginning.


As for me, summer is one of my favorite times of the year for many reasons that I believe you all understand. One thing that I really love about it though, is fashion. I feel that it's so much easier to look cute during the summer, when you don't need to wear puffy coats and thick sweaters that hide your figure. Summer is the time to play with colors, patterns and embrace lightweight fabrics. And, of course, to enjoy life by the water in your favorite swimsuit.

For my wishlist, I picked some of my favorite swimsuits and rompers for summer time. In my opinion, rompers are the ish. Not only they look extremely cute and are very trendy atm, but they are so easy to pull off. Most of them are not too tight, thus allowing you to breathe and not sweat a pig, and you just throw them on and you are good to go for any occasion. You can wear them at the beach, to go shopping, to go grab some coffee, to go to a summer party etc. 

The first bikini that I chose is not the most practical, but it is super cute, without a doubt. I love the blue and white, the off the shoulder style and the lacing.

The second one is baby blue and scalloped, aka ideal for chic summer looks. You can find it in many other colors, even though I doubt that it will be a good fit for you if you are a bit more busty.

I feel like the third one that I chose is probably the trendiest this summer. It gives me serious Kourtney Kardashian (and maybe Baywatch?) vibes and I think it would look really sexy with a tan.

Lastly, I chose a one-piece that is white and chic. I think it would be perfect for some stylish Instagram pics #goals

As for the rompers, I chose two. I simply adore the red one with the floral pattern. Can't you tell that I'm a sucker for off-the-shoulder designs? 

The strapless striped one is also really cute and it has kind of a formal feel to it. Perfect for nighttime strolls. 

You want some new clothes, why not taking a look over here?
Summer sales ongoing, all from 33% off. Use code RGEN for another 10% off!
Time for a new outfit!

Let me know what are your favorite pieces from my wishlist in the comments below and don't forget to check out www.rosegal.com for more amazing clothes and accessories! ♥

Stay tuned for more ;)

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια