BLOUSE SHIRT WISHLIST ft. ZAFUL ♡

by - August 16, 2017

Hello my darlings! Are you enjoying the last days of summer in your trendy blouse shirt from Zaful? I'm just trying to relax and recharge and get some vitamin D before I get back to my hectic everyday schedule. To be honest though, I'm kinda excited to see what the new season has to offer ♥

One of the reasons I like the early fall is the weather. It's not too hot nor too cold (most of the days) and you can do a lovely mix and match with your summer and your fall clothes and be stylish af. I feel like one key element in most closets this time of the year, is the shirt. Not only it is very classy and, without a doubt, a timeless staple, but it's also quite versatile.

You can wear it in so many different ways, with jeans, shorts, chinos, skirts and even on it's own as a dress. You can layer it with a sweater or a stylish jacket or use it as a cover-up for the beach. The possibilities are endless and you could say that a shirt is a safe bet when you are in doubt.

Thus, I teamed up with Zaful to share with you some of my favorite shirts from their website! 
(click on the images to visit the website and buy the items)

They also have a big Back to School promotion and I would totally advise you to check it out! 
Let me know your thoughts on those shirts in the comments below and don't forget to visit www.zaful.com ♥
And check out their blog:
Stay tuned for more! ;)

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια