STYLE FILE: TWEED♡

by - October 06, 2016

I know, I know...another style file! I can't help it, you guys. Not only I adore this category, but it's also the easiest thing to do since I am already hunting for trends all day. I'm a stylist at heart and these posts just give me so much inspiration, so many things to work with.
Anyway, today I'm going to blab about tweed. I mean, it's October, I am officially allowed to obsess about cold weather clothes. And tweed might be one of the best. Let me start by saying that I think it's so commonly mistaken for an "old age fabric". And for good reason. I mean, the two names that pop to mind when I hear tweed are Jackie O' and Queen Elizabeth. Not exactly teen pop sensations.
But, tweed can also be styled in a very modern and fashion forward way (God bless Karl). This fabric has been all over the f/w16 runways and street style icons have been loving it as well. Let's not forget that, apart from the uber ladylike chanel suits, it also comes with some very masculine vibes. Aka, perfect for all the tomboys out there! Imagine a long grey tweed coat with jeans and b&w Adidas. So cool.
It's chic, it's comfy, it's warm and versatile and-probably above all-it's an all time classic. The best part is, that you can also find it in non-boring colors(if you think that grey is boring anyway), like neon pink.
What's more to ask for? Consider me hooked.
What about you guys? Will you be wearing tweed this season? Let me know in the comments below♥


















source: pinterest.com

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια