MAKEUP & LINGERIE ft. ADORE ME

by - October 27, 2016

Hello my loves! I missed you! Can you believe it's almost November? It honestly feels like summer was yesterday. Colder weather means that we get to wear our favorite pieces again and, of course shop for new ones^_^
Pairing your makeup with your clothes is so important in order to have a cohesive look but, what about lingerie? Maybe you don't have to worry about it when you're single (I mean that is completely up to you). But, when your s.o. is also taking a look, matching your makeup to your lingerie is the perfect finishing touch. 
That is why I teamed up-once again-with Adore Me, to share with you our favorite beauty trends for fall and how we like to pair them with our undies. I won't lie to you, being "curvy" myself, bras and panties are my guilty pleasure and I have a full drawer devoted to them. And I want more XD
My biggest obsession when it comes to beauty, this fall, is cranberry. I love deep red tones sooo much and I like how they look amazing from your lips to your eyes to your fingertips. Plus, I feel that they really make my green eyes pop. Like I said, obsessed! 
Luckily for me, happens to be the sexiest color. And it's also perfect for the holiday season. But I don't really love the in-your-face-vibrant-red. I like bordeaux and vine so much more. Thus, I would pair my red makeup with deep red lingerie, or classic black ones with red accents.
Some of my faves are:















Check out more amazing lingerie at www.adoreme.com and take a look at the pairings they love!

What do you guys think? What is your favorite lingerie set? Let me know in the comments below♥

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια