STYLE FILE: POLKA DOTS♡

by - March 24, 2016

Hello everyone, it's Elena, reporting live from my bedroom, surrounded by tissues and medicine. Yup, I somehow managed to get sick again! But sickness won't keep me from delivering the most fresh and fashion-forward trends to you. 
Continuing with my mini-series about alternative spring prints, today I want to talk to you about polka dots. If you missed my previous post about rainbow stripes, you can check it out here.
Let's just start by saying that I am completely in love with polka dots. I think that they are so versatile and easy to style. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge stripes fanatic, but I believe that they can be a bit unflattering sometimes. Dots on the other hand, are so chic and can always add and interesting yet subtle touch to any look. 
They may not scream spring, like rainbow did, but I think that depending on your style you can look from very conservative to very playful with polka dots! I love their vintage-retro vibe and I definitely want to give them a go this spring. 
What about you? Are they something you are willing to try?
Let me know in the comments below♥



































 source: pinterest.com

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια