PINTEREST DIY {holiday edition}

by - December 10, 2015

Hello there! How's it going? I don't know if it's cold where you live, but I for one am freezing. I guess I should be grateful that we are even able to enjoy the greek sun some days during December.
I am trying to be pumped for Christmas and stuff, but I just can't believe it's so close! Can you?
Anyway, while I was decorating my house, I decided to search for some DIYs on Pinterest and share them with you. Anything from decor and food to gift wrapping. I tried to find the easiest ones, since I know that most people don't really have the time or energy to do complicated stuff. 
I really want to try some of these recipes and I believe that the DIY gifts are absolutely adorable. I would really enjoy getting a gift like that and I'm sure other people would too. If you couldn't find what you were looking for in my previous gift guides no1 and no2, this is for you! Warning: they are a bit too many XD
My song of the day is one from Kelly Clarkson. It always makes my day when I listen to it!

Enjoy♥















































































source: pinterest.com

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια