DECEMBER MOODBOARD♡ {2015 holiday edition}

by - December 01, 2015

Have a nice month my loves! Can you believe it is actually December? I am so ready for the holidays-can't you tell from all the blog decor?-this year I wanted to either go big or go home! That is why I want to introduce to all of you my "Holiday Edition"! Every other day throughout December I will be making a festive post. I have so many exciting things planned and I can't wait to share them with you!
It still kinda feels like August was just yesterday though. In my head, 2015 went by so fast but whenever I look back it seems like forever since last December. I don't know about you, but I'm determined to make this one very special!
Last Christmas I was sick-ironically I am crazy sick right now-so I didn't get the chance to enjoy one of my favorite times of the year. Thus, I am now all festive and ready to celebrate and greet the new year.
Just in case you are not, I took the initiative to put together yet another moodboard. That's right! 50 delicious photos to help us all get in the mood! Food, presents, movies and decorations and, of course...songs! At the end of every holiday post I will also add my current holiday jam! Today I'm loving the Christmas song that Phoebe from Friends wrote. It's one of the classics!
Enjoy♥
















































source: pinterest.com

You May Also Like

2 σχόλια

  1. Oh these photos are all so pretty :) Everything looks so beautiful at Christmas, right? Thanks for sharing :)

    Check out my blog if you want: http://www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love Christmas♥ your blog is really cute too^^

      Delete