CASUAL BACK TO WORK STYLE ♡

by - September 02, 2020

 

Hello, my dears! I am back, after what turned out to be a full and wonderful summer and I am packed with energy to learn and create new things. We shall see how long this lasts! 

Nobody is sadder than I am that summer is over, but the optimistic side of me is always looking for the silver lining in every situation. Hence, I decided to create a post about one of the things I am most excited about when it comes to going back to the office. That is, if you are indeed going back. I am aware that a lot of people are still working remotely, since the whole COVID-19 situation doesn't seem to be improving. My team and I will start going to the office for two weeks per month, so I really needed some inspiration after spending weeks in swimsuits, pajamas, and fun summer clothing.

A quick disclaimer before you proceed. I consider myself lucky enough to be working for a company without a strict dress code. That, in addition to the fact that I don't meet with clients in person on a day to day basis, means that I basically get to wear any clothes I like, provided that I steer clear from anything too revealing. I can wear comfy hoodies and oversized, fuzzy sweaters in the winter and play with fun combos during the warmer months. That being said, I usually end up waking up late and opting for jeans and booties, but it's nice to have to option to experiment with my style and express my personality through my looks. So, if your workplace has a strict dress code, you probably won't be able to pull off these looks, but they can surely act as inspiration for you to adjust to your own lifestyle.



This first look is for all my girls who are always on the run and aren't willing to sacrifice comfort. It is also great if you use public transportation and want to have your hands free and not have your skin touch the seats. I love the light colors and cool tones of this set and I think it will be convenient for anyone whose day is packed with errands.



The second look is more youthful and playful and seems great for people with creative jobs (like graphic designers, copywriters, etc.). I like how the denim skirt constitutes a middle ground between jeans and shorts and could be deemed acceptable in certain workplaces. I also fancy the black and white detailing and the contrast between the different accessories.



I love how this third set combines a feminine aesthetic with more laid-back elements. You can tell that sneakers are a recurring theme in this post and for good reason. They simply constitute the epitome of comfort and are so versatile that you can pair them with pretty much anything. I also like how this more structured bag can help make your transition from the beach to the office easier.


This last set represents the way I would wear shorts to work. I am usually not a fan of exposing too much skin at the office, so I would opt for a long sleeve blouse to contrast this longer pair of shorts and make it more appropriate. I would also like this look with ballerinas, but I guess I am guilty of still desperately clinging to the remainder of summer vibes.


What do you guys think of these sets? What would be your go-to outfit for going back to work? I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


P.S: If you want to stay up to date with all the sets I create, you could follow me on Urstyle!



You May Also Like

0 σχόλια