23RD ATHENS XCLUSIVE DESIGNERS WEEK #2 ♡

by - April 12, 2018

heaven online axdw

Hello my dears! How are you all holding up after Easter break? I had the best time during the break but now I am back to my everyday routine with work and college essays and I am just swamped. Even though my schedule is pretty hectic, my little Easter getaway really fuelled me and motivated me to keep going. I also wanted to get this post out of the way so I can start working on other, exciting things for you!

Anyways, this is another post for AXDW. In case you missed the last one, you can check it out and discover my outfit, my makeup and my favorite looks from the shows.  

heaven online axdw

For the 4th day of the shows, I wanted to put together a chic and polished look that was still feminine. I chose high-waisted striped pants in charcoal grey and a pink ladylike bag with pearls and a gold chain (my absolute favorite piece) from Stradivarius. The pants are SO comfortable and versatile and you can literally dress them up or down for so many different occasions.

heaven online axdw

My ballet pumps and my structured black coat are from Zara and they are also basic pieces in my wardrobe. Thus, I wanted a little extra detail to my look and I added a vintage see-through lace top and a bralette from Oysho underneath. To finish it off, I added gold handmade earrings from Strass Bijoux. I am beyond obsessed with this look and with how comfortable it was and I would totally wear it again!

heaven online axdw

As for my makeup, well, you can expect a full post about it in the near future 😉

The shows on the 4th day were pretty spectacular and they really impressed me and my fashion friends. Some pieces that really stood out to me were the baby blue embellished dresses from Hermina's Raea, the gorgeous ladylike dresses from Vassilis Zoulias and the dreamy summer collection from Follie Follie that really blended so nicely with the marble architectural elements of the venue.

heaven online axdw

heaven online axdw

heaven online axdw

heaven online axdw

heaven online axdw

heaven online axdw

heaven online axdw

What do you guys think about my outfit and the looks from AXDW? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below! ♥
heaven online axdw

heaven online axdw

You May Also Like

3 σχόλια

  1. Discover our latest collection of Women clothing Online that includes Anarkali dress, floral dresses, Angrakha Style kurta, iKat Kurta, Midi Dress, and printed scarves, women maxi Dress, Women Top Wear, Women Bottom Wear, Top & Shirts, Kurtas & Sets etc. And also shop from Women Clothing Store India

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking such a pretty and i really like your blog about your Easter break.I love the way u represent the fashion ideas and sense.There are some best online boutique you must check. They have such a high quality accessories and products

    ReplyDelete