FALL HAIR HACKS ft. eSALON ♡

by - October 19, 2017

Hello my loves! How are you all this lovely day? Personally I am so overwhelmed with work and college and that is why I have been m.i.a. Anyways, I'm back with a beauty post! I know you guys enjoy these as much as I do.
Today, I am going to share with you my fall hair hacks. In my circle, it is common knowledge that hair is my ish. I have a ton and it is very long and voluminous. Anybody who needs hair tips and tricks always comes to me and I try not to fail them. I have tried plenty of things and I know what works and what doesn't and I love to help.

Singing in the shower

My first tip definitely has to be about hair washing. In my personal experience, good hair days start in the shower. It is important that you pick a shampoo that suits your hair type and not use just anything that is cheap or your roommates are using. 
Another thing that you need to keep in mind, is not washing daily. I do understand that it's hard not to wash when your hair feels flat and oily and you've only just washed it the day before.
But, hear me out. Washing daily will, yes, clean your hair and your scalp - but it will also strip your skin from its natural oils (that are actually beneficial). 
If you have thick and dry hair, you can get away with washing once a week. If you have normal hair just go for 2-3 times a week and, if you have very thin and oily hair, try to leave a day between washingσ. 
Your hair will be stronger and it you will experience less hair loss.

Rapunzel Goals

When you have tons of long, blonde hair (like I do) it goes without saying that people will call you Rapunzel. And, like I mentioned above, that they will ask your secret for growing long hair.
I think it all has to do with the way you treat your hair. If you use heat on a daily basis (for curls, straightening etc.) you're damaging your hair. Big time. It is only natural that it will get burned over time, grow weaker and have tons of split ends. That is not a cute look.
If you want your hair to grow and be healthy you need to let it rest and embrace it's natural shape. It will thank you after a few months. If you want to use hot tools occasionally, it's fine. Just don't forget to prep with heat protectant.

If none of the above works, you might want to change your nutrition and try to be healthy from the inside out. 


Take a look at more tips at the hack cards that eSalon put together for you guys and don't forget to check out their custom hair dye and learn more about their innovative methods!


What do you guys think about these hair hacks? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below! ♥

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια