SPRING COLORS ft. BONOBOS ♡ [part1]

by - May 22, 2017

Hello my loves! I hope that life is treating you amazing this month. I now that I've been MIA for so long, but my schedule has been so overwhelming lately. I can barely find the time to breathe properly so I hope you can excuse my absence. My finals are right around the corner and I just can't wait (#not). 
Anyway, today I wanted to lighten up the mood a little and talk about some spring trends and colors. I teamed up with Bonobos to create some spring His & Hers outfits and share them with you. In case you haven't heard of them, Bonobos.com is the place to visit if you are looking for high quality fashion forward menswear. 
For this project, I was inspired by some men's outfits that they put together and I styled some for the girls myself, based mostly on my favorite color palette for spring. I know that everyone has a different perspective when it comes to spring. During the winter, we all tend to gravitate towards darker colors but, when the weather starts to get warm, we start drifting a bit. 

Some prefer prints, some prefer pastels, some neons and some just like to stick to the good ol' neutrals. Personally, I tend to stick to the neutrals and add a pop of color or mix n' match some prints. It's all about balance in my book. Lucky for me, the trendiest colors this spring are all I have in my closet! I just adore denim, dusty pink and khaki!
The first male outfit is very laid back and I love how they paired the stripes with the bandana and the different hues of blue.
Just peachy ♥
To go with it, I decided to play with denim on denim and add some pops of red. That could easily work with blush as well, if you're not feeling particularly bold. I like how we stick to the classic blue and red but, also, how it's fashionable and not boring at all. As for the embellished denim, you know it holds a special place in my heart. Also, how awesome are those mules?
Let's be honest here. Is there anything more basic atm than a khaki bomber? Probably not. But it's just so versatile and it looks so good. We're not used to seeing it paired with blue, so that's a nice change and I prefer the patterned bermuda shorts from the plain old denim.
Ever just the same...
Don't you just love the jeans on the hers outfit? The cut and the hem are so 2017 and the butterflies make them so much more interesting and unique. I feel that it's such a cute outfit that you can wear to so many different occasions. It's stylish yet laid back and many different girls can pull it off.
This guy is all about mixing the light neutrals and I love it. It takes guts to wear such light colors. Thus, I think he wouldn't mind dating a girl who isn't afraid to take risks. 
Just like you ;)
That floral ensemble is to die for. It's very airy and bohemian and I like how the black tones it down and goes so nicely with the sandals. I could easily see these two lovebirds strolling around in the city!

So, this is the first part of the looks I put together. I love them all equally and I would easily wear them any day. I think they incorporate many of the styles and the colors I've been loving lately. 
What do you guys think? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below and don't forget to visit Bonobos.com to check out their amazing selection of men's clothes! ♥

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια