DIAMOND CHOKER & BRA ♡

by - December 31, 2016

Hello my loves! Are you feeling excited for New Year's Eve? I know I am! I can't believe 2016 has finally come to an end. On the one hand, I had tons of fun and I achieved some amazing things. On the other hand, I went through some really bad things and I am so down to leave them behind tonight. 
I wish that the new year will bring health, happiness, love and success. I wish all the best to you and your families. May our future be as bright as our highlighter ♥ Happy NYE!
I don't know about you, but I have been planning my outfit for NYE for a while now. It's just the perfect opportunity to dress up and get all fancy with a full face of makeup. I'm really excited to be as extra as I can :P And I obviously encourage all of you to do the same. Glow baby glow, and blind the haters ;)
Anyway, today I wanted to tell about an accessory that I've been seeing literally everywhere-especially on Instagram. I'm talking about those gorgeous diamond chokers and bras. 2016 was the year when chokers really made a comeback. I mean, everyone and their mom had at least two.
 Diamond chokers though, are not for everyone. You have to be pretty brave to wear them since, it's guaranteed that they will make everyone's head turn. Especially if you pair them with a diamond bra. I feel that those two together make a very bold pair. I am absolutely in love and I think that they are perfect for NYE.
I am actually going to wear a diamond choker tonight, but I had to refrain from the bra cause I'm not quite sure how my D-cups would fit in a bra like that. And, since I'm gonna be dancing, I don't want to risk flashing everyone :P
Nonetheless, I am obsessed with this trend and I think it totally matches my personality. It's easy to pull it off, especially if you are comfortable with showing cleavage. It's the perfect touch to glam up any look and, if you wear those, you don't even have to try for the rest of your outfit. 
To me, it looks so effortlessly glam and I think that you could even pair it with casual clothes and makeup for a more everyday look. That, of course, depends on your personal style and preferences. I would wear it without a doubt!
What about you guys? What do you think of those lovely diamond pieces? Let me know in the comments below♥
















source: pinterest.com

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια