MARC JACOBS S16

by - September 19, 2015

Hello everyone! Are you all as excited as I am that fashion month has started? It's one of my biggest dreams to be able to attend the shows of my favorite designers and I still believe that it will happen one day(fingers crossed!). As for now, I have to wait until October to go to our Fashion Week, but this doesn't mean I can't drool over my computer while I'm on style.com
I just checked out the Marc Jacobs show and I fell in love. It was such a powerful presentation with so many different things going on that, somehow, managed to match nicely all together. It's the collection for Spring 2016, but with so much layering, you can easily pull these looks off even right now.
I absolutely adore how the designer paired red and denim in so many different ways and I love the preppy-college vibe of the looks. I believe it's great that they chose to include a plus size model. Truly a great gesture in a time when other designers are being judged for having too skinny models.
I really enjoyed the whole "patriotic" feel of the collection and I think that mixing and matching vintage and contemporary materials, fabrics and styles is exactly what this season needs. Stripes, tweed, graphic pop-culture prints, plaid, leather and denim are, as it appears, a match made in heaven! 
As for my favorite piece from the collection, I have to say the embellished varsity and leather jackets and, of course, the unbelievable bling on the accessories♥
What do you guys think of this collection? Which was your favorite show so far? Let me know in the comments below!
Enjoy




























































source: style.com

You May Also Like

2 σχόλια