KYLIE JENNER INSTA-STYLE

by - November 04, 2014


WARNING: This is not one more post about Kylie Jenner's lips. Thank youXD.

Hey guys! How are you all? I'm feeling a little sick today but I hope that it will be gone by tomorrow. I say it's my punishment for having way too much on Friday and during the weekend. But who knows?

I've been meaning to make this post a long time now, but something always got in the way. Or maybe it was just me worrying about your response on it. I know that a lot of  people criticise "The Kardashians" and that just as many worship them. But, you see, this post is not about their life style, the plastic surgeries or the scandals. It's about style. And I believe that we can all agree that Kylie Jenner's got it. There is a reason that so many girls are trying to copy her looks these days, after all. 

She caught my attention because of her famous LIPS. I am sure you've seen a tutorial or  ten (thousand) on how to make your lips like hers. As a fashion and beauty blogger, it's my job to pay attention to stuff like that. I thought though that there is no need in talking about her lips AGAIN. All I'm going to say is that any nude-dark pink-mauve-brown matte colors (preferably combined) are her thing. If you want more, then just go ahead and type "kylie lips" on Youtube.


Now, let's talk about the most distinctive things of Kylie's style.

First of all, I'm sure you've noticed her eyebrows. I know I'm stating the obvious, but these bad boys are on flick and you can't deny it. I think that probably people decided that it's not that easy to create the "Cara eyebrows" if you don't have a strong natural shape to back you up. So, they went for Kylie, whose brows are much easier to imitate. 




Next are the nails. I've been drooling over her long artificial nails for a while now. Usually I am not a big fan because they look just too tacky and overloaded, but hers are so simple and chic most of the time. It's actually hard to find a chic set of nails in stores. They all have glitter, prints, 3D stuff on etc...not really my thing.


Moving on to the accessories, Kylie is rocking her stack of the "Love bracelets" from Cartier. You could say it's pretty easy since they are extremely versatile and timeless. But she also wears some cute chokers, or stacks dainty necklaces and bracelets and she also loves rings (chunky or more delicate ones). I want that skull one so, so bad. Her thing for really big sunglasses and tons of earrings is obvious. I guess false lashes could be described as an accessory too, since it's clear that it's her favorite one.


Her style in general could be described as grungy chic meets sexy glam. She lives in crop tops, leather and high-waisted clothes, anything oversized, like a flannel or a kimono and, of course,  high, high heels.




She chopped her hair and dyed the tips blue-green and then she changed that to her usual dark color. Currently she has long extensions on and dyed her hair in a silver-grey color. 



So, this was it for Kylie Jenner's style. I made this post not because I admire her that much or because I think that we should all copy her, but because I like her style and I thought that it's quiet close to mine. I honestly don't care if she has had lip injections or anything, but I would love it if everybody could just stop the hating. Not just on her, but on everybody. There's nothing for you to gain and if you send negative vibes, negative vibes will come back to you. Just be nice to people:)

I know this post was huge but since I don't post that often I feel like I need to say more. Anyway I hope you liked it:D
 All the photos were taken from Kylie's instagram page @kyliejenner

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια