MIGATO SHOES

by - April 24, 2014

migato heaven online

My unhealthy addiction for shoes and bags is no secret, especially if you've read my blog before. So, here I am again, with another post for Spring-Summer 2014. Migato, is a greek brand established about 30 years ago and maintains right now 120 stores around the world. Apart from bringing to us amazing shoes and bags for many years, the brand has also contributed to Athens Xclusive Designers Week, making the shows instantly even more interesting.

Thinking of all these, I decided to take a look at their new collection, not only as a blogger, but also as a customer. I was pleasantly surprised! There is a wide range of all the styles you could possibly want. Flats and sandals, wedges and pumps, sneakers and ankle boots. And, of course, clutches, totes, shoulder bags etc. 

Another thing that I liked, was the selection of colors. I fell in love with the nudes and the pastels, but I was also intrigued by the black & white ones. It is after all a big trend this season. I even found gladiator sandals (and that's the third post I'm talking about these!), but I can't help it. 

It is really hard to chose only one thing from their collection, since there are so many and I want them all-as always! Here are some of my favorites! If you want to check out the rest of Migato's collection, visit their website http://www.migato.gr/

What do you think of this greek brand? Do you like the products? Please leave a comment to let me know what you think!





You May Also Like

12 σχόλια

  1. My new shoes have a platform in the front, still a little on the high side. Front toe compartment is also on the tight side, so if you have wide feet you may want to stretch them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..
    Nice collection, really like your footwears, hand-bags..
    Thanks for this post..
    men valentino shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello.. yaa.. it is.
    and if you want more result related to this article so visit..
    valentino shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shop for Branded Shoes Online only at Majorbrands, one of the first few retail organizations to focus on the retail of premier international brands through the exclusive brand outlets format in India.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you. I was searching for articles on branded shoes for women and I came across yours inspiring read. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts peculiarstuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for such a great Information.......& Get extra discount on all products at Best Online Shopping Site In India

    ReplyDelete
  8. This site is really cool! I found here alot of information that I was looking for. I am really happy to be a part of This site!.okDuongLe

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have shared all the points that need to considered while buying a shoe. Thanks for this information. best shin splints shoes

    ReplyDelete