SISTERHOOD OF THE BLOGGERS AWARD

by - September 07, 2014



I'm really grateful to be nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers award! First of all I want to thank Mel (aka girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com) for nominating me. You guys should definitely visit her blog, she's great! Trust me!

Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the 10 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers.
5. Create 10 of your own questions for your nominees to answer.

Here are my Questions:

1. What is your favorite thing to blog about?

I think it's probably about the latest trends and how to incorporate them into your everyday style.

2. What celebrity do you want to meet?

Oh, there are so many! I can't really pick one. Katy Perry, Blake Lively...and all my dreamy boys...

3. What is something unique about you?

I guess it's being extremely positive in difficult situations.

4. Describe your style in 3 words.

Feminine, trendy, chic.

5. What puts you in a happy mood?

Music, books and fashion. Anything that inspires me.

6. Favorite place to travel to and why?

Greek islands because their natural beauty is irreplaceable.

7. What is something you can't live without?

Hope!

8. Flats or heels?

Heels. And flats. ^^

9. Favorite song?

At the moment, Bang Bang (Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nikki Minaj)

10. What is your best memory?

Summers in Paros, in general♥

My nominees:


My Questions:

1. Who is your favorite fashion blogger?

2. If you could marry any celebrity, who would you choose?

3. Your closet is on fire and you can only save one thing. Which one will you save?

4. The object you're obsessing over at the moment?

5. Favorite Fashion Week season? FW or SS?

6. Your favorite TV series when it comes to style?

7. Favorite designer?

8. Favorite fashion site?

9. Celebrity wannabe?

10. Fashion icon?

You May Also Like

5 σχόλια

  1. Love learning more about you!
    ~Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me! Just read your comment now and wondering if I'm too late to participate on this. Haha I've been out of town and haven't checked my blog in a while.. :)

    http://gailapley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no there is no deadline! you can still participate if you want to :)
      xx Elena

      Delete