Hello guys! How are you? Holidays are over now, so how good can you really be right? No! There are still plenty of things to be happy about. And, of course, one of them is spring! What better thing than blossoms and amazing colors and wonderful weather? It seems like it's time to change that makeup bag of yours!
As always, I got your back. I put together a list with all the beauty holy grails that will keep you satisfied and looking flawless.
- First, I think that a BB cream is the best option for spring. It offers good coverage, while protecting your skin and having a decent SPF, without looking cakey. Find the one that suits you the best and I'm sure it will become your biggest necessity.
- I always like to smell good and this Victoria's Secret set is just perfect because it offers lotion and cream and body mist. What more do you need?
- Rosy flushed cheeks are always a must and I believe that Nasrs "orgasm" is too!
- Then of course you need a lip balm because unfortunately lips still get chapped. Whether it's EOS or Baby Lips or anything else you like, it works!
- I have been obsessing over liquified lipstick for like a year now and I think that this one by Too Faced in "Melted Peony" is just perfect for spring.
- I think I've heard like a zillion people talking about the Roller Lash mascara by Benefit and I believe it's super good too. Who's ready for some spring va-va-voom?
- Then, you obviously need powder even if you don't have oily skin. Powder just makes your makeup stay on longer and will prevent your spring sweat from ruining it.
- When it comes to eyeshadow I like to keep it simple and neutral during spring. No more black smokey eyes, I'm afraid XD
- I am probably one of the biggest fans of dark nails, but in springtime I just can't get enough of the dreamy, romantic pastels.
- Since the weather is getting warmer and your pants and dresses are getting shorter, a shaving cream is a total must-have, especially if you shave everyday like I do.
- Lastly, you need a spring themed makeup bag to brighten up your bag and your mood!
So, these are my beauty essentials for spring! If you want to check out some SPRING FASHION ESSENTIALS then you should totally visit Amy's blog fashionglaze.blogspot.co.uk This post was a collab with her. Her blog is so cute♡
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! What are your spring essentials? Let me know in the comments below♥