Saturday, February 4, 2017

VALENTINE'S DAY ft. BONOBOS ♡

Hello my darlings! I'm back! I finally finished with my finals and I couldn't be happier. I am so ready to relax and have fun and see all my friends again. Let's just ignore the fact that I've been working all day today because...fashion :P
Anyway, today I wanted to do a Valentine's Day post for all my lovebirds out there. Personally, I don't celebrate it a)because I'm single and dating and b)because I feel that, if you are in love, every day is special. It doesn't matter though, because I love creating sets and articles about this "holiday".
This time, I teamed up with Bonobos again, to create two looks for you. If you've been with me for a while, you might remember our previous collaboration. If not, you can check it out here. Bonobos, basically offers high quality menswear, and I can guarantee that you'll look like a million bucks if you get your clothes from their website bonobos.com I absolutely love their chic and polished aesthetic and I wish more men would dress like that. Well, a girl can dream ;) 
If you're looking to buy menswear for yourself or a special someone, I would highly recommend you to check out their website and especially their pant's page.
The first look that I created (header) is very bold yet classy. This suit is what black tie dreams are made of and I just adore how lovely it looks with the deep red clothes. This has to be my favorite shade of red-almost bordeaux-and I think it's so sexy and sultry, especially paired with the black sandals. I love red on red and, since it can get pretty intense, I would suggest keeping everything else (including the makeup) pretty minimal. This look is proof that you can be sexy and feminine without showing too much skin or wearing tight clothes. Lastly, let's just admit that if we saw this couple out on Valentine's Day, we'd be pretty darn jealous XD

Bonobos: valentine's day ♥
The second look is a bit more casual yet still very polished and glam. I really like the laid-back vibe of the suit and how well it plays with the pink candy tones. I feel like this is fit for a younger couple who wanted to dress up for the special occasion, hence the diamond choker. The pumps are simply to die for ♥ and the makeup set from Kylie's collections is just perfect for the look!

So, what do you guys think? Which one of these looks is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer