SYLE FILE: FISHNET STOCKINGS♡

by - December 08, 2016

Hello my loves! How are you all this cold cloudy day? Or is it just here in Athens? Who knows... As for me, it's that time of the month (TMI I know) and we all know how that goes. I've been in bed all day working and dying :P
On the bright side, I'm finally posting on my blog♥ Today, we're talking about a mojor trend, fishnet stockings! 
Do you remember the days when those were so trendy and then they so weren't? And now, much like the other 90's trends, they're back. But, they got a makeover and I am totally obsessed with them. We used to refer to them as tacky and provocative but this is another example of how the person's style can affect the way an item looks. I mean...those trashy girls were wearing them in red and hot pink with belt-like-skirts and stripper heels...can you blame me?
Anyways, atm the icons like Kylie and Kendall and some of my favorite style youtubers like Maddi Bragg are giving this grungy trend a new twist. The street-style cool-girl ways to wear them are endless!
You can wear them with oversized hoodies/t-shirts and boots (thigh-high too), with party dresses, with shorts, skirts, sneakers and (probably my favorite way) jeans. Imagine seeing black fishnets inside the rips of denim pants, over the jeans if you're wearing a croptop and under them if you roll them and pair them with ankle booties or sneaks. 
Also, I adore the version with the tiny pearls and gems on the fishnet. It's so edgy and glam! As you probably guessed, I've already purchased a pair and I can't wait to  wear them *_*
What about you guys? What do you think of this trend? Let me know in the comments below♥








Μια φωτογραφία που δημοσίευσε ο χρήστης Kylie (@kyliejenner) στις

Μια φωτογραφία που δημοσίευσε ο χρήστης Guilty By Association (@allieberman) στις

Μια φωτογραφία που δημοσίευσε ο χρήστης Heir Jordyn (@jordynwoods) στις

Μια φωτογραφία που δημοσίευσε ο χρήστης @mijaprk στις

Μια φωτογραφία που δημοσίευσε ο χρήστης Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) στις

Μια φωτογραφία που δημοσίευσε ο χρήστης Kendall (@kendalljenner) στις
Μια φωτογραφία που δημοσίευσε ο χρήστης maddi bragg (@maddibragg) στις

Μια φωτογραφία που δημοσίευσε ο χρήστης maddi bragg (@maddibragg) στις

Μια φωτογραφία που δημοσίευσε ο χρήστης Claudia Sulewski (@claudiasulewski) στις

Μια φωτογραφία που δημοσίευσε ο χρήστης sydney lynn ☁️ (@sydneylcarlson) στις

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια