STYLE FILE: STATEMENT JACKET♡

by - November 16, 2016

Hello my loves! How are you all? Personally, I am beyond exhausted. I've been so busy with work and college that I barely have enough time to breath. But, I always have a little time for you ;) Today, I wanted to talk about one of my favorite trends of the season. Statement jackets!
You all know that I am an avid jacket lover and I just can't stop wearing my black biker one. It was love at first sight♥ It's so versatile and easy to style but, let's face it, also a little basic. If you are ready to stop wearing just black overcoats and experiment a little with your style, this is the time to do so.
Statement jackets are a must and, honestly, so easy to to wear. If you are a style mogul and you like to mix prints, by all means, go ahead! But, if you are an ordinary girl, who wants to get just a little bit crazy with her style, a statement coat is your new best friend.
You can keep everything else simple so it won't get too loud. Think monochromes and dark colors. What I love about these, is that you can totally experiment and add your own personal touch to the look. Plus, you can think of it as a reverse statement outfit. Normally, you would wear ex. a bold dress and style it with a minimal black coat. But, why hide your creative side? 
I am totally obsessed with this trend and I think that so many different types of girls can pull it off. It's so hot and very 2k16. As for my personal favorite...I simply must say the Gucci leather jacket. It's divine♥
What about you guys? How do you feel about this trend? Let me know in the comments below

























source: pinterest.com

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια