Thursday, July 21, 2016

CHIC CROP TOPS♡

Hello my darlings! How are you all? When this post is going up, I will be sunbathing in a beautiful Greek island. Don't hate me for it, I earned it XD I worked hard and now mama needs some rest and fun♥
Anyways, one of my essentials for a summer escape definitely has to be the famous crop top. It has been a cult favorite for so long now and I can totally understand why. But, it's literally everywhere. Everyone and their mother has one and sometimes, they style it in such a wrong way. Don't get me wrong, I think that everyone should be comfortable in their skin, no matter what is their size. But, unless you're Kendall or Gigi or simply have extremely toned abs, it is admittedly hard to look chic with your entire tummy exposed.
That is why I think that high waisted skirts are the perfect pair for a crop top and that, generally, they make the ideal summer combo. It's stylish, trendy and much more feminine and chic than Daisy Dukes. Plus, they're comfy and great for a hot day, especially if you're not a fan of sucking your stomach in all day long (I have some sort of  abs and I still do it all the time :/).
The first look (header) is very girly and I love how it has the prints and the colors and it can still look toned down because of the pastels. Very fresh and modern and you could totally rock it for a date with your s.o. especially if you're still pale. Because these heels are going to make your legs look loooong!
The second one is so fun and playful that I just can't! Off-shoulder top, Marc Jacobs dreamy skirt and...can we just talk about the sneaks? Ummm, need♥ It's more of a sporty yet feminine take on the skirt trend and I'm obsessed.
The third one gives me serious tropical-and D&G feels! The skirt and the sunnies are to die for and I really love how the bag is so trendy and yet such a staple!
The last one is so bohemian and relaxed that I can so easily picture myself wearing it for so many different occasions this summer. I like how it's simple but interesting and definitely not boring at the same time!
So what do you guys think about the looks I put together? Which one is your favorite? How do you style your favorite crop tops? Let me know in the comments below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer