STYLE FILE: SUMMER BLACK♡

by - June 29, 2016

It's been so long my darlings! I'm so sorry I wasn't active but I had finals and tons of studying to do. From now on though, I'm all free and ready to bounce back and rise higher! I'm so excited for summer, yet I'm not quite ready. Meaning I am still clinging to my jeans and my black clothing. But, if you've followed any fashion blogger ever, you probably know that black is pretty acceptable for summer. 
I have the blessing to be born in a very warm country and we always tend to refrain from black during summer. It's all about the bright colors and the florals, owning up to the oh-so-cliche  bohemian mandatory vibes. It's no secret that monochromes are able to make an equally big statement while keeping you chic and stylish. 
If you are not a fan of neons, there are so many options, but for most people black is a no-no. Personally, I believe that black is perfect for summer nights (and summer days if you are brave enough to face the heat). It's sexy and flattering and obviously chic and I think that it looks incredible with a tan. 
So, does that mean that the plain old boring black(just kidding black is the best to me) is the key to making a statement this summer? Would you try it?
Let me know your thoughts in the comments below♥































source: pinterest.com

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια