Tuesday, May 17, 2016

MUTE BY ATHINA KORDA♡

Hello my darlings! How are you all? My mood decides to play mix n' match but I'm just focused on enjoying the warm weather and relaxing before my finals. I really can't believe that summer is right around the corner. I'm just not ready yet!
This is why I thought that this new Spring/Summer collection was a perfect fit for my mood. No girly, colorful prints, no lace, no bohemian vibes. Instead, the designer Athina Korda, opts for clean lines, and experiments with an interesting colorblock combo for summer. I really like how effortlessly cool her designs look and yet also put together. It's like the perfect garment to just throw on and leave the house when you want to look polished but you just can't be bothered. 
I've seen her previous collections on the runway and I always liked her minimalistic approach. This collection is supposed to mimic the swell of the sea, the movement of the waves as they come and go. If you are greek, like me and her, you know ;) 
As for my favorites...well I will have to go for the black and blue v-neck open back dress and the one that resembles a wrap dress. They both seem like something I would totally wear-and not just during the summer!
What about you guys? What are your favorite pieces from the collection? Let me know in the comments below♥






photo credits: Bill Georgoussis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer