Monday, March 28, 2016

SPRING FESTIVAL MAKEUP TUTORIAL♡


Hello my darlings! Is your Monday going great? Ha-ha dumb question, I know. Well, maybe this post will spice it up a little bit. I decided to take a tiny break from my mini series, since I posted this brand new video.
I'm uploading once a month now...I'm slowly getting there. Anyway, Coachella(aka my dream festival) is right around the corner and, even though I'm not going, I'm excited. Thus, I created this makeup look. I think it's great for any spring-bohemian festival and I believe that it compliments that extra trendy 70's vibe. 
Well, I think it's bohemian, my dad thinks it's middle eastern...who knows XD Nonetheless, I really dig it and Ι like the way it looks on me. Plus, I had so much fun filming it^_^
What do you guys think? Do you like my look? Let me know in the comments below♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer