Monday, February 22, 2016

SPRING '16 ACCESSORIES-MILAN

Hello lovelies! Are you excited for the final week of February? I can't even believe that March is just one week away-where did this year go so fast?XD March of course means spring and spring means new fashion staples! 
If you know me, accessories are my weakness and my best friend. Accessorising is the best way to upgrade and change any outfit and they say a lot about your personality-in my opinion anyway. So, when I saw this collection from WWD on Polyvore, I just had to share it with you!
So many different prints and colors and textures...I just can't even! I am so intrigued and so ready to create different looks with these. I obviously don't love every piece in this collection and I most definitely wouldn't pay 500€ for a brooch shaped like an ant! But, I think the whole collection is very interesting and it just speaks to me. Imagine all these paired with all-white looks, just divine!
As for my favorites, I just can't choose. I guess I'm torn between the chic Prada handbags with the stripes, the absolutely crazy Fendi peekaboos and the colorful shoes.
What about you? Let me know your favorites in the comments below♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer