BRIDAL FASHION WEEK

by - January 14, 2016

You can all guess how thrilled I was when I got an invitation for Bridal Fashion Week. To be completely honest, I wasn't even aware that there was such a thing here since it has nothing to do with the OG fashion week I go to. After all, I'm not a bride to be-despite what everybody was asking me that day XD
I was invited to attend the show of the designer "STYΛIANOS", presenting his newest collection "The Roots Within". The setup was beautiful, since it was taking place at Zappeion. All the chairs were very wedding like and the lights were light blue, adding to the whole fairytale theme. 
The dresses were very dreamy and I liked how the designers decided to experiment with different textures, sheer fabrics and embellished sleeves. Most of them were very fairy-like, as if we were at the wedding of a goddess in the forest. The hand made work was remarkable as well as all the little dazzling details. 
All in all, I enjoyed the show a lot and I had a lot of fun at the after party, especially since Inglot-the sponsor of the show-gifted us mascaras and lipsticks. A wonderful experience!
What do you guys think? Would you wear any of these gowns to your wedding? Let me know in the comments below!♥

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια