FALL GLAM MAKEUP TUTORIAL♥

by - November 12, 2015

You guessed it right, it's another Youtube video! I'm so excited to share this with you. I know I've been on and off with Youtube for so long, but with so many things going on in my life it's hard to keep up. I've noticed though that whenever I do them, you guys seem to enjoy them as much as I do. I will try to upload more often from now on and I will definitely upload another one next month since I'm planning something special for you (shhhh ^*)!
In this one, I'm showing you an easy way to create a glamorous yet wearable makeup look using products mainly from the drugstore. It goes without saying that you can use things you already own to recreate this. I am not a makeup artist and I'm still learning, so please don't judge! 
I believe that this look is perfect for fall (and beyond) and it combines nicely warm neutrals with the smoky effect and bold lips. Feel free to play around and add winged liner for a more dramatic effect or change for nude lips in order to make this more daytime-appropriate. It all depends on your style and taste!
I hope you guys like this video, give it a thumbs-up if you do! Please subscribe to my channel and check out my previous videos! Let me know what you think in the comments below♥

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια