Friday, October 9, 2015

100 HOT BEAUTY PRODUCTS-FALL'15

Hello my darlings! How are you all today? I'm currently a little sick and also anxious because I have a bunch of things to take care of and nothing seems to go the way I want it too.
But anyway, I try to stay positive. After all, this is a happy and positive place. And today's post is definitely a very happy one. You probably know that I am a little obsessed with Polyvore, especially when it comes to creating things for the blog. That slideshow tool is truly life changing because I can share with you as many products as I want without having to create a ginormous post. 
Today I decided to show you some of the newest-and best-beauty products for the season. Beauty is my weakness, we girls have that in common ^* In this collection I wanted to include both high-end and drugstore options and also some oldies but goodies(like the Maybelline Age Rewind). There are no nail polishes since I already went crazy there on a previous post. Everything else is here though, so you simply have no excuse not to be updated for the hottest beauty products for fall, from now on. Just kidding XD
I hope you guys like my picks. Let me know what you think and what are your holy grail products for fall, in the comments below♥

2 comments:

  1. that dark lip color is amazing

    Ray-Ban Giveaway on my blog!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer