Tuesday, September 8, 2015

OLIVIA PALERMO FOR CIATE♥

Good day my loves! How are you all? I'm currently preparing for a party but I thought I should squeeze in some blog time. The truth is that I've been meaning to make this post for a while now, but something else always came up. 
You probably already know that Olivia Palermo collaborated with Ciate London to create her own makeup line. I decided to show it to you here anyways because I think it's really beautiful and versatile and, of course, perfect for fall. 
According to the reviews the colors and the formula are great, even though the selection is quite limited. I think that these products would look flattering on most skin tones and compliment nicely the facial features. Mostly warm toned, they will go well with many different outfits and make the transition from day to night much easier.
The only downside for me is the price. But we already knew that this is the price range of the brand. It's not that they raised the prices because of O.P. 
Now to the important part. Is it really worth it? Well, I would say no! I absolutely adore Olivia and I think she has an amazing taste and style. But all the products are very basic, very common. There is nothing here that we haven't seen before. You can definitely find some really great and cheaper alternatives pretty much anywhere.
What about you guys? Have you tried any products from the new collection? What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments below♥

2 comments:

  1. that's awesome! the nail colors are amazing

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The pale pink one is my favorite♥

      Delete

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer