Thursday, September 3, 2015

?MORE OR LESS? #10

?More or Less? #10
Hello guys! Here I am again with yet another #moreorless post! It's been a while, right? I just realised that I missed these and, since I had some spare time, I decided to give it a go.
As always, I wanted to stick to the trends and show you that it's not always about money. You can create the exact same look for so much less-it's ridiculous! And, unless someone is a fashion expert, they probably won't be able to tell the difference when they see you in person. I mean, sure, you pay more for better quality, but also MUCH more for the Brand.
Here, I tried to incorporate as many summer trends as I could and create a cute (transitional) outfit for you. Button-front denim skirt, lace-up ballerinas, aviators, a Drew bag, a bandana around your neck, a crop Bardot top with ruffles and Kendall Jenner's lariat(Y) necklace. If I added more the set would probably explode XD
I absolutely love these looks for summer and the beginning of fall and, because everything is just so basic in this set, you can pair it with so many different pieces and create many more outfits. A multitasker AND a bargain? Seals the deal for me!
Don't get me wrong, I would absolutely love to have an authentic Drew, but I can't afford it at the moment. And I'm sure most people on a budget can't as well. That is the reason I make these posts. Also, I want to show all of you that being chic and stylish doesn't necessarily require piles of money!
Anyway, I hope you liked this look. Let me know what you think about it and the trends in the comments below♥

2 comments:

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer