Saturday, August 29, 2015

FALL 2015 NAIL POLISH♥

Hey guys! How is your weekend so far? I'm preparing for a pampering night-in as we speak! I know, big plans for Saturday night huh? XD Before we start I wanted to let you know about a special category that I'm hosting here for a month. It's about the "Single girl's 30 day challenge". There is a whole new page about it so go and check it out here, because I think you will be interested! Anyway, I don't want to ramble because I'm too excited for today's post.
If you've followed my blog for a while you probably know that I am a nail polish junkie. A makeup junkie in general, but I have a special place in my heart for nail polish! And new season means new shades!
I don't want to start talking about it but, unfortunately, summer has come to an end! In my opinion, we should all keep our memories inside our hearts and move on with our lives. After all, there are plenty of things to be happy about during the fall. New nail polish is one of them. Use the arrows to watch the slideshow on the top and read my caption for each color family^* Enjoy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer