Sunday, August 23, 2015

BACK TO SCHOOL OUTFITS #2

BTS #6
BTS #6 by ell0oukaa featuring black shoes
Hello my loves! How are you today? Probably a bit sad that summer is coming to an end, right? I mean, it's kinda hard to find someone who is not having at least a little bit of fun during the summer... Oh well, I say we should embrace the present situation and get excited for what awaits us in the future.
Today I decided to make yet another post with outfit inspiration for back to school. Here I've got you covered for one more week, aka five new outfits! It's obvious that you don't need to copy these exact looks or go buy these exact clothes-cause then you will probably need to burn yours or your parents' credit cards XD. It's just me being creative and a complete sucker for anything involving playing stylist! 
The first one(header) is girly and sporty which means you're going to feel comfortable while looking cute. I like how well the more bohemian pieces match with the athletic gear. Plus, this Kenzo bag is to-die-for!
BTS #7
BTS #7 by ell0oukaa featuring round glasses
The second one is more festival appropriate. Do you see how nicely you can transition your gypsy-style pieces by pairing them with rocker elements? This is the look I imagine worn by that slightly goth girl who didn't tan even a bit during the summer. Is it just me?
BTS #8
The third look is very trendy and sporty. As you can tell, I went a little overboard with my Kenzo obsession here. But, can you blame me? This sweatshirt is everything, especially if you tie it around your waist. 
BTS #9
BTS #9 by ell0oukaa featuring vans shoes
The fourth one is probably my fave! So chic, stylish and trendy and yet, so laid back. I believe this flannel pretty much sums up most people's attitude in the morning classes. I don't even know where to start...the slip-ons, the BACKPACK, the bracelet, the GLASSES...?!?! Just...♥
BTS #10
BTS #10 by ell0oukaa featuring a motorcycle jacket
The last one is just a mix of everything trendy mentioned above. High Tops-check, choker-check, crop top-check, pop of color-check, aviators-CHECK! I really like it but, for some reason, I don't see myself wearing it. I don't know why though.
These outfits were a bit different from my last post and I really can't decide which one out of the two I prefer. All I know is I should find a new styling theme before I completely bore you with this one:P 
Anyway, I hope you like these and that you got some sort of inspiration. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer