Thursday, July 2, 2015

MARA HOFFMAN SWIMSUITS

Hello everyone! How is this week going for you so far? Not too great for me-but I'm kinda used to that. That is why I decided to cheer myself(and you of course) up with a fun and summery post. By the way, did I mention that the weather here is driving me crazy? Seriously, this hour yesterday it was raining and today it's unbelievably hot.
Anyway, today I wanted to share with you the new swimsuit collection by Mara Hoffman. You probably don't remember it, but last year I was raving about her pieces. They are a bit pricey, I mean, for something that will inevitably be ruined after swimming in the pool or the ocean. But I think they are very interesting and different, especially since everyone is unhealthily obsessing over the Triangl bikinis(myself included!).
I really like the geometric feel of the collection, although I must admit that I actually prefer last year's suits, as you can see here.
All in all, I don't know if you should spend 200$ for a bikini, but they sure look very cute and they make it feel like summer so, you can just stare at them over here-like I do^*
Let me know what you think about them in the comments below♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer