Wednesday, April 29, 2015

SPRING 2015 MAKEUP TUTORIAL♡

Hello you guys! How is everyone today? It's that time of the month for me again so...ya know:/ The only thing that keeps me going lately is the fact that this extremely stressful period will be over in exactly one month! And also that my Youtube channel seems to be growing a little bit^^
Speaking of, have you checked out my latest video? If not then you totally should. It's a tutorial for a fresh makeup look for spring, using just affordable products. It's really my go-to look and I just change the lipstick depending on my mood XD
There is not much else to say other than I hope you enjoy it! Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
Also, please like my video and subscribe to my channel♥ It would mean a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer