ATHENS EXCLUSIVE DESIGNERS WEEK #DAY1

by - April 02, 2015

Yes I went. Again. Yes you probably know since I've been continuingly spamming you on instagram. But, if a picture is worth a thousand words, what can anyone say about a video? I made another one, just for you. I didn't go to the first show and the last one was Topshop. The truth is it wasn't all that good. Some pieces were really nice, but I was expecting more. But that's not the reason I didn't include it in the video. You see, something went wrong with the lighting during the show-just like in Marks and Spencer-and also my battery died. I'm sorry for that. I promise next season I'll have a lot more to show you.
For now, enjoy this quick video and imagine you were there with me. That day was seriously so good. We had a lot of fun and met with many other bloggers and people from the industry. Music, fashion, friends and delicious hibiscus juice from Starbucks inside the show. Soooo good! I wish I could go the rest of the week too, but time to do things I like is one of the many things that were taken away from me this year. Anyways, enjoy*in HD*♥
Please like my video and subscribe to my channel for more vlogs like this in the future! Let me know what you think in the comments below

You May Also Like

0 σχόλια