Monday, March 23, 2015

MY GREEK LITTLE PARADISE: BEACH BY THE CITY

Hello guys! How are you all? I hope your weekend went well. Mine was great because I had the chance to relax for a while and unwind, which we all know is hard to find. 
On Saturday morning I went at the beach with my bestie. Of course we didn't swim, with 15⁰C and less outside, but we had so much fun just hanging by the sea and feeling the sun on our skins. I know most people wouldn't call this an "adventure" but for us it was, especially when you're used to being inside everyday studying or walking in the city. 
Anyways, I decided to film some moments and I think they make a cute video. After all this blog is also about travelling!
I hope that you guys like what I did. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer