Saturday, October 11, 2014

FALL 2014 COLOR TREND

It's too cold for you here...
Hey everyone! I hope your Saturday plans are exciting! Just like I promised in my previous post, I created 3 different looks using brown/beige pieces. As I said, they are pretty versatile and can make your outfit look more expensive, but I figured that most people are kinda afraid to incorporate them in their looks. It's no secret that brown is harder to style that black or grey. But, lucky for you, this light brown goes perfectly with black and grey! 
I created 3 different looks because I know that everyone has a different style and different obligations and occasions in their lives. You obviously won't show up at school wearing a pencil skirt and animal print heels. But you could wear that at work.
The first outfit(header) is for you fashionistas who are not afraid to mix different prints and show some skin even when the weather is colder. Don't wear skin color tights with this, or any other look. I repeat, DO NOT WEAR "NUDE" TIGHTS! Haha sorry I get a little carried away. As I was saying, this look is a bit more brave so you want to keep everything neutral and kinda in the same color family. And, of course, don't overdo it with the makeup.
Find another one cause he belongs to me
The second one is the comfiest of all three and brings out the rocker side of this neutral color. Leather and denim is one of the best combinations on earth but I normally wouldn't go for three different dominant leather pieces in the same look. But I think that the beige makes everything more subtle, especially combined with the nude lipstick and gold instead of silver jewelry. I also love how this dressy top becomes more casual with the distressed jeans.
You're gone and I gotta stay high
The final outfit is the most dressy and polished. I love though how the chunky sweater dresses the whole look down. Here again I went for nude makeup because I think that a bold lip with leopard sandals would be too much in this case. 
I really can't pick a favorite but I guess the one I would wear more is the second one, just cause it's the one that fits my lifestyle the best. 
You guys just remember to take this trend and style it the way it suits you best and just have fun with it! There are really countless options for you to go for, especially if you choose an accessory instead of clothing in this color.
These following sets are some old ones I made for fashion week, but they are head-to-toe beige and not really something you can easily wear on a daily basis. But then again, it's up to you! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer