Sunday, September 7, 2014

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK SS15

Stay in my arms if you dare ^*
Hello everyone! I'm sure you all know that September is the fashion month. We start in New York and end in Paris after countless shows and amazing experiences. I've only got the chance to go to the fashion week in Athens, but one day...♥
As you may remember, back in February, I made a post showing you some outfits I would wear at the NYFW and, of course, my favorite looks from the shows. It required hard work, but I loved it. This is why I decided to make another one this season with four outfits for the rest of the week(started 4/9) and the looks from the runway that caught my eye so far.
I remember the way we touched. I wish I didn't like it so much
Just like I did in February, I tried to incorporate the colors of the upcoming season to the outfits. So since I had colorful sweaters and coats before, dark minimalistic short and sleeveless pieces were required. I'm suddenly all about straight cuts and clear lines, as you will see in some upcoming sets that I decided were too warm for NY. 
Break Free
Break Free by ell0oukaa featuring a blue top
Leather will always be one of my favorite things to rock during fall and winter. Black and white will always rule, but as I've told you before, the burgundy trend is really big this season and I can't wait to wear it. Mini skirts to show the summer tan that's left, interesting bags and eye-catching heels. Is it just me, or these sleeveless turtlenecks are great transitional pieces?
Classic expensive you don't get to touch♥
When it comes to the runway now, I must say I was impressed. There are of course many important designers to see, but I'm really pleased with what I've seen so far. Sheer fabrics, lace, pastels, white on white, layers over layers, loose or strict silhouettes, abstract prints, solid colors romantic and sport elements, all here to create the perfect combination. Really sets me in the mood for spring, even though I already have a black mani-pedi on.
These are my favorites, enjoy!
 source: www.style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer