Friday, September 19, 2014

MIGATO AW14-15

For those of you who don't remember my previous post about Migato, you can check it out here and find out more about them. Greek shoes and accessories brand, one of my favorites to be honest. It's always a must to step by their store every season, just to see what they came up with each time. Having all their great stuff in my mailbox, well, that was nice! I was really excited to see all the new pieces for fall and winter.
These are only some of the things I liked, but I couldn't just add the entire collection, could I? Mainly basic pieces, staples that you can wear in multiple occasions and style them in different ways. Again, I love multitasking pieces. I can't help it. Of course, I gave in and picked some crazy leopard stuff as well. Because, what is life without a touch of craziness?
But classic will always be in trend. Black, brown, leather, suede, silver and gold. What else do you need? Biker, ankle, knee-high, over-the-knee boots, a couple of flats and pretty bags to carry all day long.
I can't really pick a favorite but, I certainly love the oxford-looking loafers(header). 
If you guys like Migato's collection, you can visit their website www.migato.gr for more information. 
As always, please let me know what you think and...enjoy^*

2 comments:

  1. Those brown boots are AWESOME!

    The Jeans Blog | Dedicated to everything denim - Join my Hudson Designer Jeans Giveaway

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer