FALL MOODBOARD

by - September 01, 2014


Everyone is like "Hello September" all over the social media and then there's me..."I hear you, but I chose not to believe you". Just kidding, I hope we'll all have an amazing month! 

The truth is that besides the beginning of the hardest school year ever, I really love Fall. I obviously love summer, but there is a time every year when you need a change. You're full of summer memories, new friends, tan lines, piles of shorts, ice cream... You can continue. And that's when you start craving what's about to come.

If I started stating all the things I love about fall, well that would be a long list. Instead, I gathered some images that can really express a part of that. I want tea, rain, books, blankets, boots, leaves, sweaters, hot chocolate, my favorite TV series, fashion week, candles, socks and also just spending time with my friends.

I know that in the US you have Thanksgiving, Halloween, Baseball games etc. but here we don't so this is why I didn't add them to the list. This is it...enjoy♥

 

This song...♥♥

source: www.weheartit.com

You May Also Like

2 σχόλια

  1. I love your blog and nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Check out my post to learn more about it.
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/2014/09/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete