Sunday, August 31, 2014

VienneMilano

I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry
We all know it's really hard for me to say no to a chance to style new looks. So, when VienneMilano approached me and asked me to create a new outfit with their products using Polyvore I couldn't resist. Being able to even feel like a stylist is such a great feeling and I'm hoping that one day I'll get to experience the real thing.
For now, let's just focus on the two sets I created using two pairs of stockings from their website www.viennemilano.com
I wanted two that would be completely different, for fall. It's sad, I know to think that fall is already here but, with a couple of good styling options, everything is just better.
For the first one(header), I went for a casual, younger look. Something that you can obviously wear for a walk with friends but also at school. I know, I'm pretty obsessed with chic grunge, because if you do it right, it's simply amazing. I like the outfit the way it is, but you can always tie a flannel around your waist and change the sweater for a tank top or a graphic tee. Multitasking and versatile. Probably the words I'm using the most in my posts :P
Like a black widow baby ♥
The other one is 180⁰ away. It kinda seems like these two outfits wouldn't be easily worn by the same person. This one is trendy in a different way. I NEED this blanket coat so badly! The Louboutins are also to-die-for and I love the leather cropped top and the patterned pencil skirt combo. It's an outfit that you can wear from day to night, at work etc.
I really can't decide which one is my favorite, but I know I really like and would definitely wear both. I hope you like them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer