Sunday, August 24, 2014

BACK TO SCHOOL FASHION

Back to school #3
Hello guys! How are you? I'm happy (and not so much in the same time) to tell you that I'm finally back home. Lots of studying and planning for one of the hardest years, but so many good memories to keep me company while I struggle. I had an amazing time and I'm hoping that this school year will be good to me.
Speaking of school, I know that a lot of you struggle with creating outfits every single day. It's just one more thing to think about when you haven't even properly woken up. So, I decided to make not one, but two posts, to help you with that. In this first one I'm showing you 5 different outfits I created and, also, some fashion inspiration from my favorite TV shows. 
Back to school #1
I've seen many back to school posts and videos, and I must admit I was kinda confused. Some were showing daisy dukes, cropped tops and heavy makeup. Things that would look great for a walk with friends, but not so "right" for school. I know it's not just me, because nobody in my school wears that, but still. It makes me wonder whether I'm just being conservative.
Anyways, I tried to express my style in the best way possible. I wanted basic, and not-so-basic, casual outfits, using fall-wardrobe staples and versatile pieces. We all know I love multitaskers! To be honest, my go-to piece for school are jeans. Anything jeans works. But I only created one look with denim pants, since they go with simply everything. 
Back to school #4
There are some days that I just wish I could go to school in my pj's. So, I'm always trying to keep it super comfy and simple, yet stylish. I don't like to over dress at school and I definitely don't show up in Chanel backpacks and Moschino jackets (although I wish) since I don't own any. I just upgraded the looks I would go for in real life. After all, I am always saying that you don't need money in order to be stylish. 
Back to school #5
My general style-rules are pretty simple. No heels, no excess makeup, no too many statement jewelry and NO WEARING TIGHTS AS PANTS(love Blair Waldorf♥). Especially when your tights become c-through when they stretch and people can see your panties.
Back to school #2
For those of you who claim that they can't be fashionable because they have to wear a uniform, Serena van der Woodsen is all I have to say! See all these great styles from gossip girl and get inspired guys!
And if you don't have to wear a uniform, then PLL might be a good inspiration. Just be careful, because some of their outfits scream more fashion week street style than "First Period: Math". Just saying ^*
I know I was gone for a long time, but I'm gonna try and make up to you. This post is just the beginning♥
source: www.pinterest.com , www.seventeen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa's Hat 2 Windows 7 Pointer